As a infrastructure engineer (machine learning) at Embark you will be a game maker, enabling the enabling the machine learning team in creating new ways to enhance experiences in interactive entertainment.
Designing our Machine Learning workloads is only half the magic. Having world-class tooling and workflows is the other half. Your deep expertise in cloud and on-prem infrastructure is the key to this.
As a infrastructure engineer (machine learning) at Embark you will of course collaborate closely with the rest of the game team and studio; together we will make sure to build that enhanced game experience that we today only can imagine.
Example of responsibilities
- Enable the Machine Learning team by injecting your deep expertise in automating and running workloads in the cloud and on-prem
- Automate our workflows and processes
- Over time, develop an understanding of the workloads you’re supporting to offer advice on changes in algorithms and processes that can accelerate us further
- Collaborate with other Software and Infrastructure Engineers across the company
We would love if you have
- A creative and curious mind passionate about machine learning
- Worked as a Software engineer
- Experience working with Cloud based infrastructure
- Implemented new tools and automated workflows, preferably for machine learning teams
- A passion for interactive experiences, games and new technologies
- Professional English communication skills.
- The ability to be a great team player with great communication skills.