EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning innovation, fan programs and cross-platform digital experiences dedicated to growing the love of sports. EA SPORTS creates authentic, immersive, and fun experiences that invite a diverse audience of players to create, connect, compete, and self-express through industry-leading sports videogames and live services, including FIFA, Madden NFL, NHL, NBA LIVE, and EA SPORTS UFC. For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit www.easports.com.
Interested in joining our team? At EA Madrid - where passion for sports is only matched by the talent on the ground - we are looking for passionate Software Engineers, along with other disciplines, to play an integral part in developing the next installments of our Madden franchise.
Infrastructure Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced engineer who enjoys working with other engineers and supporting systems,
workflows, and capabilities to improve the quality of our products after they go live.
• You will work with a small team to release client updates and improve the stability of the live product.
• Debug and diagnose runtime issues across a variety of domains.
• You will increase team efficiency through tooling or workflow enhancements.
• Work with Quality Verification to develop testing and build automation.
• Integrate code and features across development lines.
• You will review technical implementations for impacts stability, performance, disk, and memory budgets.
• BS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
• 3+ years of experience.
• Shipped a AAA game title or provided post-launch support to a launched consumer-facing product.
• Understanding of C++ language.
• Experience with Perforce concepts and good practices, specifically with integration workflows.
• Communicate well with non-technical partners, such as artists, designers, and producers.
• Excellent debugging skills.
• Experience leading small teams of Software Engineers is a major plus.
• Automated testing experience (either developing tools or using existing systems).
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.