We are seeking a talented data specialist to provide technology and data support for a variety of public-facing initiatives on the Community team. In this role, you will be responsible for collating, verifying and implementing data received from multiple development sources.
- Work closely with development production and other stakeholders with a focus on information tracking and gathering.
- Work closely with both our platform and development teams to maintain a robust database of development information.
- Verify, collate, and manage data from multiple sources. Perform regular data integrity and quality audits.
- Create and submit data collation and progress reports.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies or missing information.
- Assist the Community Team with miscellaneous data-driven tasks.
- Other such duties and responsibilities assigned by Cloud Imperium reasonably consistent with employee’s skill and experience.
- MS Excel wizard.
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Critical thinking/problem-solving skills.
- Organization/attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working consistently within established timelines.
- Deep familiarity with Star Citizen.
- Knowledge of software development.
- Experience/familiarity with web development.
- Proactive self-starter.
This position is offered at our Austin Studio by Cloud Imperium Games Texas.
If you feel you have something to offer this role, even if you don’t think you qualify for all the above, you should still apply – we are an inclusive employer and if you have potential, talent, and a great work ethic, we want to hear from you.