Cloud Imperium is looking for an Associate Producer / Producer to join our team.
This person will help deliver demos and in-game events for the development of the crowd-funded project “Star Citizen” and the action-packed cinematic story campaign game “Squadron 42” whilst serving as a guardian for the improvement and maintenance of “Jira”, the project’s tracking database.
Title and salary DOE.
- Serve as a global driving force for delivering CIG’s demos and in-game events, facilitating communication, organization, and accountability across each department
- Serve as a guardian for improving and maintaining Jira, the project’s tracking database.
- Create, track, and manage tasks to ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all upcoming releases and deadlines
- Compile and send out regular reports on team progress and accomplishments
- Identify, communicate, and support resolving any risks that may prevent the team from completing deadlines
- Serve as custodian of team wellbeing and foster a culture of success
- Schedule and attend meetings as required, taking clear and concise notes and distributing them to the appropriate personnel, including liaison with Executives and Directors
- Work with the team to develop efficient work methods and pipelines
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in video game production
- Worked on a full project life cycle involving multiple disciplines
- Experience with using Jira
- Very good verbal and written communication
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies
- Very high self-motivation and initiative
- Excellent problem solving and relationship building skills
- Passion for video games; especially sci-fi, FPS, and space simulations
- Must be willing to work in Wilmslow, UK
- Experience at producing demos or in-game events
- Experience maintaining a live product
- Experience with Jira administration
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Project, Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian Portfolio or Perforce
- Project management certifications