Ubisoft Connect is hiring a web-services engineer interested in creating optimized and scalable backend solutions driving engaging web experiences for mobile, web and console. More specifically, we are looking for a talented developer that, within a versatile team of engineers, artists, designers and test-specialists, would take an active role in creating and evolving the Ubisoft Club’s features and backend.
This position will be located at Ubisoft Düsseldorf (Germany).
- A minimum of 5 years experience in RESTful API back-end development(.NET);
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering;
- Experience with high-load back-end development -10K cps;
- Excellent capacity in database modeling;
- Expertise in database and web-service optimizations;
- Solid experience with load testing;
- Excellent problem-solving capability;
- Able to proactively express ideas in person and in writing;
- Good ability to understand requirements;
- Detail-oriented,structured and iterative working methodology;
- Autonomy in the organization of the work;
- Comfortable in an environment where teamwork is essential.
- RESTful microservices
- Client / Server architecture
- Event driven architecture
- .NET Core
- Docker& Docker Swarm
- Open Stack
- Elastic Search
- Proficiency with Visual Studio or similar IDEs
Really nice to have
- AWS hands-on experience