We are offering an opportunity to join the Recruitment Team as a Working Student for a duration of 6 months or longer.
This position will be located at Ubisoft Düsseldorf (Germany).
You will become an integral part of a transversal team which is always striving for continuous improvement. In your role as the Working Student for the Recruitment department, you will be the key point of support for all activities associated with acquiring new talent.
- Supporting the Recruitment Team in all areas of recruitment - including phone screenings, job postings, coordination of interviews and maintenance of the e-recruitment system
- Recruitment Event management in close collaboration with the Recruitment Manager and Marketing/Communications.
- Sourcing support via social media and professional networking
- Recruitment inquiry management via email/phone calls.
- Supporting the recruitment team with a number of on-going improvement projects
- Close to/or completion of Degree in Human Resources/Business/Management/Psychology
- HR/Recruitment/Office support experience desirable
- Very good communication skills
- Highly driven by results and a passion to succeed in the Recruitment profession
- Proficiency in MS Office products and similar software
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
Information for Applicants
Applications must include your CV and a Cover Letter detailing your earliest starting date, relevant experience and motivation. We are looking forward to hearing from you!