Ubisoft Mainz is looking for a driven Recruiter to help us hire the right talent for our studio. Your contribution in this role will be essential to ensuring that we continuously deliver high quality games, while paving the road for our studio's growth and for seizing upcoming opportunities.
This position will be located in Mainz, Germany.
- Autonomously drive the entire recruiting process from job posting to offer stage
- Build a strong relationship with hiring managers
- Identify and approach talented developers through various social and professional networks.
- Monitor and report recruitment activities
- Participate in the development of personnel marketing and employer branding activities
- Cooperate in different HR projects
- Finished studies with focus on HR or comparable education
- At least 3+ years’ Recruitment experience, preferably in the Games / IT industry
- General knowledge of HR processes
- Highly developed communication skills
- Highly organised and ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficiency in MS Office products and similar software
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Strong knowledge of current recruitment trends