We are now accepting applications for an experienced and motivated Recruiter (f/m/d).
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, you will become an integral part of a transversal recruitment team which is always striving for continuous improvement. Your role is to be a key point of contact concerning recruitment matters for project teams in the studio, whilst also supporting the recruitment team in a number of on-going projects.
Further responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Autonomously driving the entire recruitment process from job posting to contract signature
- Identifying and approaching passive job seekers through various social and professional networks.
- Continued monitoring / reporting of recruitment activities
- Attending various games industry conferences across Europe in order to further develop Ubisoft Blue Byte's employer brand and network with top talent
- Partnering with game and technology development teams in order to provide a high level of recruitment advice
- Support the recruitment team across all sites in Germany and contribute to a variety of process improvement projects
- Completed studies with focus on HR or equivalent
- At least 3+ years’ Recruitment experience, preferably in the Games / IT industry
- Highly developed communication skills
- Highly organised and ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficiency in MS Office products and similar software
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Strong knowledge of current recruitment trends and best practices