As part of the QA team you will help in making world class game experiences for millions of gamers worldwide. You will have a critical role in ensuring the quality of our products as part of a diverse and talented team. No two days will be the same – from testing the latest gameplay features to ensuring our games meet accessibility standards, you will have a big impact on what we do.
What you’ll be doing
- Find and report bugs in a clear and concise manner following the respective milestone requirements.
- Track, review and assign bugs in the database that are relevant to the team.
- Perform regular backlog reviews of entered bugs, keeping it up to date;
- Proactively give feedback on the significance and impact of the bugs encountered, the status of the build, and your perception of the game’s quality;
- Stay up to date with planned changes and plan ahead with relevant test cases, with focus on the quality of the game;
- Validate new/updated specific content, features, and fixes for quality and functionality, both before and after those changes are submitted to the game;
- Design, create, implement and maintain test cases, test scenarios and test automation frameworks.
- Work side-by-side with development teams in assisting bug investigation (reporting, reproduction, isolation) to ensure the title is achieving planned milestones
- Create and maintain relevant documentation to aid with development and testing;
- Deliver feedback and reports to the development team and actively participate in Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning and Retrospectives.
What you’ll bring
- Self-organised, eager to learn and evolve
- Understanding of feature & content development in games
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
- Ability to adapt to change
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Intermediate knowledge about automation and testing processes
- Intermediate knowledge about version control systems and bug tracking systems
- Fluent in English
What we’d like
- 1-2 years industry experience in QA/QC or equivalent, preferably in an embedded role
- At least one shipped AAA title or experience supporting the live phase of an AAA title
Nice To Have
- Formal QA certification, such as ISTQB or equivalent experience