As an intergral member of The Settlers team you will oversee the advancement of the work and the attainment of production objectives as well as ensure high levels of motivation and commitment from all team members.
- Participate in defining the project deliverables and risks associated with development.
- Coordinate, delegate, and ensure the organization of the work to be carried out.
- You are responsible for introducing and establishing methodologies, procedures, tools and techniques.
- You evaluate and analyze the teams needs for optimal workflow and you seek and introduce innovative solutions as well as best practices.
- You foster productivity, mobilize and inspire the project team to reach targeted deliverables.
- You create the roadmap and responsible for delivery of promised deliverables.
- You anticipate risks and prepare mitigations.
- You are responsible for a continuous progression and flow of the development.
- You challenge and support all departments collaborating to develop the best possible product.
- 5+ years of relevant planning/management experience
- Proven full experience of the project-life-cylces phases (start to finish) with different methodologies (sequential, lean, agile or hybrid)
- Proficient knowledge of both, traditional/sequential and lean/agile project management methodologies and are confident to create solutions fitting to the
- team’s needs
- Able to teach, coach and motivate teams and help them transition to new
- Eager to learn new methods, techniques and tools for project management and to make use of them
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Expert knowledge of game industry trends.
- University degree in Business Administrations, Project Management or any other equivalent training.