We are looking for a Producer (f/m/d) to lead the Düsseldorf team to deliver the content on time and quality.
In this role and as part of one global team, you'll lead the Düsseldorf team to create an outstanding AAA VR game experience. Reporting to the Executive producer, the role involves recruiting and building a new team as well as collaborating with various studios to produce the game. You will use your experience and proven track record to achieve the production objectives and to ensure that the team members remain inspired, committed and highly motivated to deliver a benchmark VR experience.
This is a full-time position based in Düsseldorf, Germany which requires working onsite.
Further responsibilities include:
- Build the project team and foster team building and commitment
- Define the scope in collaboration with the directors and your leads
- Coordinate production with other studios as one global team.
- Create a roadmap and be accountable for the delivery of the deliverables
- Foster productivity, challenge processes and mobilize and inspire the project team to reach targeted deliverables.
- Identify issues and risk mitigations to reduce impact on the content, schedule and/or quality and initiate contingency plans where necessary.
- Being an excellent leader for your team with a servant leadership mindset and helping to unleash the full potential of every member of your team.
- Establish and maintain a healthy team spirit with open communication, constructive feedback culture, with ambition and empowerment within the Düsseldorf team and across the studios.
- 5+ years experience as a Producer in the games industry
- You have experience in leading and motivating high performing teams
- You have shipped at least one AAA title either on PC and/or console
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple international teams.
- Expert knowledge of project management methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience in/or a passion for VR is a big plus!