As a UX/UI Designer, you will be working on the overall user experience of the game in all aspects and phases of production, you propose solutions to translate game design intentions into usable and memorable graphical user interfaces.
You will be providing UX/UI and Interaction design and documentation for various aspects of the game, UI Design system, and be a part of the implementation.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Work on the UI design (Flows, Menus and HUDs) to meet design goals
- Create Prototypes and documentation
- Work closely with UX Specialists and Game Designers to create the structure and user journey of the game interfaces while ensuring to maintain a hierarchy of information and clear communication
- Work closely with UI artists and UI engineers to deliver the best possible consistent user experience while staying within the engine’s technical requirements
- Take an active role in implementation and feature delivery and test the integration of features in the game
- Actively participate in qualitative review meetings
- Iterate quickly based on feedback from users or raised by the development team
- Experienced: you have a background in graphic design/interaction design/HCI related area. You have experience in a video game industry or equivalent, as a UX/UI Designer;
- Competent: you are efficient and methodical, and you understand the technical issues related to game development, particularly in terms of game engine/editors;
- Informed: You are up to date with the latest UX/UI developments and you make a point of staying up to date. You are also aware of news and trends in the video game industry;
- You have a solid grasp of ergonomic principles applied to video games
- You are expert with prototyping and rapid iteration based on feedback received.
- You are proficient with prototyping tool such as Axure, Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator (or other software for creating functional flowcharts, wireframes or mock-ups).
- You have basic knowledge of programming or scripting;
- Team player: you like to work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team with varied profile and from different studios. You are able to communicate effectively with individuals with varied profiles in English
- Resourceful: you are motivated by learning new internal tools and you are not discouraged by regular change;
- Strong compositing skills, experiences with video editing tools (After Effects, Premiere, etc…) and are the capability of integrating motion graphics or videos into the UI design
We aim to have a wide and diverse range of profiles within our studio; thus, we are looking forward to being surprised by your application. The most important quality for us is to be a strong team player with a resilient and positive attitude.