The UI Artist is working closely with our Lead UI Artist, UX Specialist and Game director to establish the usability strategies, look and feel of the User Interface in our games. Additionally the UI Artist, in collaboration with the Design and Programming teams, will be responsible for conceiving, prototyping and producing User Interface assets, as well as their implementation into the game.
Further responsibilities include:
- Define usability strategies and create compelling visual UI through prototyping, wireframes, graphics and animation
- Translate gameplay high-level ideas and UX vision into visual functional UI designs
- Deliver high quality UI Art in line with the vision of the game and implement into the game engine.
- Communicate ideas & concepts with international teams and stakeholders both locally and internationally
- Create convincing UI animations to drive player’s attention and offer guidance
- Relevant education and/or work experience (Design, Art, UX…etc)
- A profound knowledge of the full pipeline for getting UI assets into a game engine
- Skilled in visual communication (graphic design, iconography, typography)
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator and 2D animation or motion graphics
- Proficient in conceptualizing, presenting and executing ideas
- A good understanding of the fundamentals of user experience approach.
- Technical and artistic problem solving
- Proactive, self-motivated and organized
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Passion for games, 8+ years experiences in the video game industry including multiple shipped AAA titles or experience in related high-tech industries
- Expertise in creating multiplatform compatible UI assets
- Experience in working with large scale teams, preferably in an international Co-Development environment
- Ability to guide and mentor Junior Artists
- Strong compositing skills, experiences with video editing tools (After Effects, Premiere, etc…) and are capability of integrating motion graphics or videos into the UI design
- Previous experience in Usability, familiar with Prototyping and related tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure…etc.
We aim to have a wide and diverse range of profiles within our studio; thus, we are looking forward to being surprised by your application. The most important quality for us is to be a strong team player with a resilient and positive attitude.