As part of the extended game production team, you will be involved in the testing of the live game and deployment systems for one or more platforms. You will be working in close collaboration with Build & Release and other Ubisoft departments worldwide to ensure a stable and smooth operation.
- Perform daily tests and responsibility for quality and stability of new game content, new features and upcoming releases
- Working alongside developers, artists and designers to perform specific tests
- Report and monitor software errors (bugs) and game design problems in a bug database
- Verify fixes applied by developers (bug regression)
- Provide feedback on features in development
- Test on multiple platforms (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Perform periodical validation tests and write validation reports in order to assess the quality and completeness level of the new content
- Ensure that the tested software meets first party certification criteria as part of master certifications (verify final software version).
- Analytical and critical approach
- Ability to describe complex interrelations in writing
- Proficient in handling bug tracking databases (JIRA or similar)
- At least one year experience in Software/Game Testing
- Proficiency to work in spoken and written English
- Experience in multi-platform game development is a plus
- Experience in AAA game development is a plus.
- ISTQB foundation level is a plus.
- Experience working in global teams is a plus