Beyond Good And Evil 2 is an action-adventure sci-fi RPG set in the same universe as Ubisoft’s original cult classic. You can now join our crew at Ubisoft Mainz to help us shape this amazing project.
As a 3D Artist on our team, you will enable our players to explore a game world filled with beautiful 3D environments and objects.
From design and prototyping to creating 3D assets, you will shape the universe of Beyond Good And Evil 2. You work closely with the lead artist and your colleagues in concept art to realize buildings, environments, landscape elements and game objects that bring the artistic vision of our game to life.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the lead artist understand the overall game vision and quality goals
- Design, prototype and create AAA quality game assets, while staying organized and meeting agreed deadlines
- Work closely with concept artists; study their concepts and research your own references in order to bring a believable but breathtaking world to live
- Find balance between artistic aspects and technical constraints with the help of the lead artist
- Iterate to improve your work based on feedback from your lead and interdependent team members
What you bring:
- At least 3 years of experience in 3D Art (ideally within video games); Creating 3D models and textures
- Excellent knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop
- Strong technical understanding of 3D creation processes
- Creative mindset with a very good eye for details
- Good texturing and drawing skills
- Ability to deliver high- and low poly assets
- Ability to get best results using normal maps and material usage
- Good command of spoken and written English
*Experience with mudbox or zbrush is a plus
What to send our way:
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your earliest starting date, expected salary and why you would like to join us
- A portfolio with a breakdown of your best and most fitting work – seriously, show us your process and why you are a great fit! (attach work samples or send us a link to your personal website or online portfolio)