Senior VFX Artist, Unannounced Project
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an exceptional VFX artist to join us on an unannounced mobile project.
Do you have a passion for bringing characters and worlds to life with stunning visual FX? Are you a champion of gameplay performance and design readability? Are you ready to embark on a highly collaborative journey with an awesome team of passionate developers to help create a unique and exciting game experience?
If so, we want to hear from you!
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Experience crafting impressive, stylized real-time VFX assets for characters, environments and UI elements.
- Proven ability to conjure incredible visuals while maintaining optimal game performance.
- Exceptional communication skills with a focus on design awareness and cross-discipline collaboration.
- A positive, highly self-motivated team player who’s able to provide and receive objective feedback.
- Experience working in the Unity game engine.
- Experience with mobile game development
- Solid understanding of animation principals with a keen sense of timing.
- Experience with 3D modeling, texturing or rigging.
- Knowledge, understanding, and familiarity with Blizzard’s games and universes.
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter.
- Recent reel demonstrating VFX skills.
- Only online artwork submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog, or online album).
- An art test may be required.