Sr. Talent Sourcer - Art
Sr. Talent Sourcer – Art
We’re seeking a passionate and experienced Talent Sourcer with a strong eye for art with exceptional communication and collaboration skills. As a member of the talent sourcing team, this role will focus on sourcing for top art talent within the organization and will have significant influence and impact across the studio.
You will drive sourcing strategy, identify market trends, procure competitive intelligence, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components. The ideal candidate must be self-driven and able to successfully prioritize critical open roles and pipelines.
Covid-19 Hiring Update:
We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely and effectively with sourcing, recruiting and hiring teams to understand staffing needs and develop, build and execute sourcing strategy
- Source, qualify and deliver highly qualified prospects using multiple tools and techniques for a variety of game development roles at all levels
- Build talent pipelines and maintain network of prospects through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management and sourcing campaigns
- Develop and deliver on industry event strategies in coordination with cross-functional partners (talent attraction, talent professionals and operations)
- A minimum of 5+ years’ hands-on talent sourcing experience in the creative space
- Experience and insight into the gaming talent market
- Demonstrated ability to identify, attract and qualify candidates; strong eye for identifying creative talent and intuition for culture fit
- Expert in cutting edge tools and sourcing techniques
- Able to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; practices a collaborative approach
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of study or equivalent work experience
- Passion for gaming
- Experience using Avature or other CRMs
- PC/Console Game, Mobile Game industry experience preferred