Senior Producer, Mobile Games - Unannounced Project
We are looking for an experienced senior game producer to join the development of Blizzard's mobile gaming efforts. If you have a passion for mobile development and want to participate in the future of Blizzard, we want to hear from you!
As a producer, you will work with the team to establish timelines, track and balance workloads, maintain our commitment to quality, and ensure a great working environment for the team. Your role is critical to the development process by coordinating across disciplines, fostering effective and open communication, and directing features from concept, to release, and live ops.
The ideal senior producer is organized, possesses exceptional communication skills, and excels in agile project management. You are self-driven, highly-motivated, and able to effectively collaborate across disciplines in order to anticipate production issues and deliver solutions.
- Motivate and provide support to your team, contributing to a positive work environment.
- Facilitate communication, organization, and process improvements across disciplines.
- Work with cross-discipline teams to craft and steward roadmaps and schedules.
- Own the day-to-day planning, tasking, and tracking of multiple features.
- Drive the creation, estimation, and tracking of epics, tasks, sub-tasks, and bugs.
- Triage, assign, and ensure resolution of the inflow of bugs to your team.
- Proactively identify roadblocks or projects risks and provide mitigation strategies.
- Communicate status, risks, and opportunities with production and team leadership.
- Help make decisions with team leads on workflows, pipelines, priorities, and resources.
- Collaborate with team leadership to maintain alignment and drive project goals forward.
- Align the team around project goals by actively promoting a collaborative team culture.
- 5+ years as a game producer, project management or equivalent experience.
- Adept at managing agile game development teams using Scrum and/or Kanban.
- Knowledge of software development, project management, and production processes.
- Experience facilitating and mediating dependencies across disciplines and departments.
- Able to effectively communicate with art, design, engineering, audio, and QA personnel.
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, energized, and fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability to build, track, and maintain complex feature and content schedules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Persistent self-motivation, initiative, and drive.
- Passion for video games.
- Expert knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certification.
- Shipped multiple mobile games in a production role.
- Knowledge of engineering, art, tech art, and design production practices.
- A real passion for mobile games and experience making them.
- Background in game design, engineering, or art.
- Scripting and other technical skills.
Required Application Materials
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunities for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences ever. Join us!