Job Title:Senior Paid Social Specialist
As a Senior Paid Social Specialist, you will lead paid social media buying and planning globally across various Activision IPs. Reporting into the Senior Manager, Global Media Activation, this valuable new team member will be skilled in the world of digital ads and has a strong background in the paid social media space. This role will be asked to work closely within the Global Growth Marketing teams to execute campaigns for Activision IP around various game content releases and ongoing customer acquisition.
Prospects will be highly skilled with campaign management, data analysis, paid social strategy, and have hands-on experience running multi-million dollar global paid social campaigns. Likewise, knowledge of paid media channel fundamentals and advertising technology vendors will provide a ton of value to a qualified candidate. This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to make a measurable impact on the online operations of one of the largest gaming companies in the world.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Manage paid social media campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop global paid social media plans to align with campaign briefs and strategic framework
- Build and launch campaigns across a variety of paid social partners, including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
- Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results
- Compile and clearly communicate reports showing results (ROI and other KPIs) with insights
- Execute and optimize campaigns based on measurement framework, documenting changes and learnings
- Assist in establishing organization-wide best practices, guidelines, objectives, and governance-related standards associated with paid social campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to establish and maintain content calendars, assets, media plans, and copy for all paid campaigns
- Manage day-to-day communications across a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Work collaboratively with teams to build a strong framework for paid social campaigns
- Minimum of 3+ years of hands-on-keyboard paid social experience. Agency experience preferred
- Mobile app and cross channel experience a bonus, but not a requirement
- Experience in strategic planning and proven cases of bringing plans to execution
- Budgetary experience including the ability to track expenses against commitments
- Experience with paid social partners like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc., and familiarity with their in-platform planning/insights tools
- Experience with a paid social consolidation partner (Sprinklr, Nanigans, Bidalgo, etc) preferred, but not required
- Experience using an ad server for tracking and attribution
- Proven track record in operating with a high level of energy, commitment, and enthusiasm to take on a challenging role with cross-functional commitments
- Expert at Excel; proficiency with other MS Office products