Job Title:Sr. Game Producer
Blizzard is looking for a seasoned producer to help with the launch and live operations of an upcoming mobile project. The ideal candidate will take ownership of our vision and drive cross-discipline teams to develop features, content, and releases. As the team’s producer, we will want you to be self-directed and lead by example.
- Drive forward the project vision toward launch and live operations.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of the mobile market, including design, product, and business.
- Be an excellent communicator up and down the team.
- Support the building and prioritization of our roadmap through cross-discipline collaboration.
- Demonstrate technical aptitude; strong preference to applicants with development (programming, technical) and/or game development experience.
- Ensure we deliver high-quality software each milestone through frequent reviews and iteration.
- Understand our goals and shepherd the project through development.
- Lead and motivate the team to unlock their potential and be top performers.
- 5-7 years of Game Production experience (preferably in mobile).
- Experience developing, launching, and/or live-operating two titles (preferably in mobile) that utilize modern business models.
- Leadership experience on a major game project.
- Great communication skills (written and verbal).
- Solid project management foundation across various methodologies (Agile, Waterfall) and deep understand of how games get made.
- Change management and conflict resolution skills.
- Desire to work with and support creative individuals.
- Affinity for Blizzard games.
- Sense of humor and optimistic approach.