Senior Game Desinger
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Designer to help develop the content, systems and story that players will experience in our games. If you have a passion for mobile development and want to participate in the future of Blizzard, we want to hear from you!
Our team values creativity, collaboration and a commitment to quality and we are searching for like-minded developers to add to our team of talented game makers. Together we will learn, grow, and ultimately enjoy success by developing epic experiences for our players.
The ideal Senior Game Designer will drive the creative design and technical implementation of a broad array of content and systems. You will have a passion for mobile gaming, proven experience in game design, a strong aptitude for critical thinking and analysis, outstanding people skills, and boundless creativity.
- Conceptualize, design and implement game content, systems, and story
- Design systems, write specifications, and be the product owner of new features
- Ability to work well within a dynamic, cross-discipline, iterative team environment
- Work smartly and efficiently on a time sensitive release schedule
- Creation and ownership of core gameplay systems
- Iterate and evolve designs based on player feedback
- Champion Blizzard’s core values, especially “Commit to Quality”
- Minimum of 5 years of game design experience
- Knowledgeable and passionate about RPGs
- Absolute passion for playing and making games -- specifically mobile games
- Self-motivated, collaborative, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Passion for emergent gameplay system design
- Experience working within Agile/Kanban development teams
- Experience developing mobile games, online games, and/or role-playing games
- Working knowledge of the Unity development platform