Senior Brand Manager, Hearthstone
We are on the hunt for an exceptional, results-oriented Senior Brand Manager to join Blizzard Entertainment and help lead brand strategy and execution for Blizzard’s fast paced, constantly evolving multi-platform strategy game, Hearthstone.
The right candidate will be highly collaborative, passionate, and have a track record for building impactful marketing campaigns grounded by data and insights. They will lead a small team of brand rock stars and partner across a wide network of internal teams to showcase the spirit of Hearthstone, keeping our active players aware and engaged, and helping bring new audiences into our Tavern.
In addition to building global go-to-market plans for key game milestones and driving critical business initiatives, this individual will be responsible for working closely with regional leaders to help evolve their market strategies and tactics as well as manage execution for our North American market.
- Manage the Hearthstone brand globally, protecting, evolving and growing what and how we communicate, and building authentic and long-lasting relationships with our player base
- Work with publishing leaders across regions to coordinate, develop, measure and improve global marketing strategies and tactics
- Work closely with Product Management and Live Ops partners to inform business decisions, bring new business opportunities to market, and manage publishing team finances
- Coordinate with Community, Public Relations, Consumer Marketing and other discipline leads to ensure we are taking a multi-disciplined approach
- Work in partnership with the Sr. Director and Consumer Marketing leads to identify regional creative needs and help inform and inspire creative development of core marketing assets
- Analyze performance data to help identify challenges and opportunities for Publishing and marketing overall
- Coach and develop team members, share marketing best practices across franchises and marketing adjacent groups, and facilitate knowledge sharing abroad
- Manage partner marketing initiatives which includes 1st party partner promotions/featuring, co-marketing deals and more
- 5+ years of relevant brand/product marketing experience
- Experience working with international marketing teams, evaluating, evolving and facilitating great regional execution
- Ability to work closely with game development to build effective marketing initiatives
- Ability to coordinate with Community, Public Relations and Consumer/Digital Marketing leads to build integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to sell-in and champion initiatives in a highly matrixed environment
- A passion for video games!
- Passion for and understanding of Hearthstone!
- Experience working on games-as-a-service video games
- Experience marketing mobile games and working with mobile first party partners
- Experience with performance marketing
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.