Creative Services Producer (Temp)
Are you a maestro at orchestrating projects, people, and processes? Are you able to obsess over the details while keeping the big picture in mind? Do you enjoy a fast-paced and fluid work environment that requires creative problem-solving and critical-thinking skills to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards? If you are answering yes to these questions you might be the perfect fit for our Creative Services Producer.
This position requires a born project manager with the experience to drive projects as they move through Blizzard Entertainment’s Creative Services Department and as they are distributed globally to other regions. Impeccable organizational and time-management skills are critical as is the ability to build relationships and foster cooperation among many people and departments as the projects move through completion.
You’ll work on content development initiatives for social, performance marketing advertising, video content, editorial materials, broadcast assets, branding, logos, style guides, event materials and more. And you’ll coordinate with the various teams within Blizzard to ensure deliverables are on-time and distributed across the various teams.
And of course, Blizzard culture is important to us, so if you love to geek out over things like video games, mobile games, fantasy, sci-fi, graphic novels, technology, etc., you’ll have a great advantage!
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Create, maintain and distribute schedules for all projects.
- Coordinate schedules with those of various stakeholders in the US and also with those schedules of regional offices to insure assets are delivered when needed.
- Lead weekly departmental project status meetings.
- Ensure all those providing assets to Marketing Services are on track to meet deadlines. Foresee and assess future or potential threats. Adjust schedules as necessary to maintain final due dates.
- Schedule and prioritize projects to ensure work is completed efficiently, on schedule and within budget.
- Assess, revise, document and communicate departmental processes to maximize efficiencies.
- Act as liaison between Creative Services and all other departments worldwide for marketing materials -- Requesting assets, providing assets, approvals.
- Help ensure strategic and visual consistency of all Blizzard brands.
- Help set and refine projects’ strategic objectives and oversee all phases of development providing direction to ensure that they are met.
- Schedule, lead and document all meetings needed for briefing, review, and approval of projects.
- Work with project stakeholders and Creative Services team to define project goals, budgets and deadlines, and communicate clearly to the team.
- Manage outside contractors, set up relationships and manage the flow of assets to and from.
- Review all materials to ensure they are free of typos, inconsistencies, and other errors.
- Review all materials to ensure they meet internal and external requirements including broadcast specifications, social media file formats and deliverables, brand and legal guidelines.
- Request and manage project budgets, provide reporting as necessary.
- Manage departmental purchasing process, creating purchase requisitions and requesting any necessary contracts.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management/producing
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a creative environment – preferably advertising/design agency, game developer or entertainment studio
- Expert knowledge of the creative development process
- Expert knowledge in digital content development, including advertising, static and motion
- Some knowledge of event print production
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with individuals and departments to ensure cooperation.
- Excellent critical-thinking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities
- Exceptional creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starting with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as the ability to understand the big picture
- Able to maximize resources
- Service-oriented attitude
- A love of video games
- Able to act with discretion when handling confidential matters
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of multi-channel Mobile Marketing creative development
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Entertainment experience – preferably gaming