Bethesda.net is looking for a passionate and creative Product Designer to join our internal design team which supports a wide range of features across the Bethesda.net platform.
We are a small but passionate internal design team that strives to innovate within the gaming industry with our connected web platform. Our platform serves gamers with a social community, exclusive content, native desktop app and an eCommerce experience. We also provide a B2B solution for our game development studios to connect to Bethesda.net and gamers.
- Experience working with a team of designers, product leads and customers to develop and understand detailed requirements.
- Experience designing complete user experiences that meet the customer’s needs and vision while accounting for the user’s needs.
- Strong visual design skills.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- An ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- An ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and customers.
- A passion for all things UX, Product and other areas of design and innovation.
- Knowledge of the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- A passion for inclusive design.
- Some experience with collecting and analyzing user data, or experience working with an internal user research group.
- 4+ years of user-centered design experience.
- Experience designing from a design system or branded guide.
- Experience designing complex, complete solutions for digital environments.
- Experience designing for enterprise-level business to business products.
- Experience working on a team with a lead designer and product owners.
- Expertise in design software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, Omnigraffle, or UXPin.
- A digital portfolio, ideally online, showcasing your best work.
- UX testing experience.
- Analytics experience.
- Agile development experience.
- Game industry experience.
- Passion for games.
- Prototyping animations and interactions.
- Material.io or other design systems experience.