The Associate Social Media Manager will be responsible for crafting and curating assets and social for Bethesda Softworks’ social media channels. Reporting to Community Leads, the Associate Social Media Manager will also work closely with the Content, PR, and Brand teams to provide fresh ideas, feedback and help ideate on assets that will complement marketing initiatives and content.
- Help create a fun and enthusiastic presence on social channels.
- Work with global community team to create content that supports the games, teams, and identities of Bethesda.
- Work with the Brand and Community Leads to support the direction of the game-specific campaigns with fun and unique assets.
- Become skilled in using Bethesda social tools including Sprinklr, Woobox, LevelUp, individual social channels, Discord, etc.
- Engage with the Bethesda community to grow and foster positive conversations and relations.
- Evolve and adapt to industry trends to maintain Bethesda’s presence in the best way.
- Manage internal calendar of gaming events, holidays, game anniversaries for possible social opportunities
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Prior experience in marketing or social media.
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.