Bethesda Game Studios is looking for a Dev QA to work closely with all aspects of the development and assist in streamlining QA testing and processes.
- Build comprehensive test plans across product features
- Execute assigned test plans and report discovered defects
- Coordinate testing efforts across internal and external QA departments
- Attend team stand-ups and provide updates on feature quality
- Provide product support before and after deploys to live
- Experience with software development and testing processes
- Able to write clear, accurate, and concise bug reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong familiarity with Bethesda Game Studios games
- Prior experience with bug tracking software (Jira, Hansoft, etc)
- Experience with Creation Kit and the modding community
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.