Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
This position is within our original IP studio, Behaviour Digital.Job Description
- A seasoned Senior Product Manager with a proven track record of aligning teams and prioritizing features/resources to deliver an excellent product.
- Opinionated and willing to make calls with limited information. Comfortable advocating for resources and operating in a dynamic, fluid organization.
- Metrics driven, with proficiency in identifying, defining, tracking and acting upon metrics using A/B testing methods.
- Excellent understanding of the tradeoff between recurring and non-recurring revenue streams, informing product and strategy tradeoffs that drive lasting value for the company.
- Excellent understanding and customer empathy to discover and define the right problems and products we should be pursuing.
- Comfortable with delving into the product, the platform and the implementation details. Able to engage with engineering beyond just product and user experience needs; willing to roll up sleeves and design scalable and extensible solutions and create detailed product specs.
- Lead a team of Products Managers and collaborate directly with key stakeholders (creative, design, UI, art, programmers, producers, etc.) to execute on the strategy
- A self starter: High degree of self direction and independent drive.
- Experienced, with 6-10 years of product management experience, ideally with a Bachelor's degree in Business
- PC/Consoles experience is required - mobile experience is a plus
- Management experience is required
- Excellent people skills, with an ego-less approach to collaboration
- Passion for live games is required
- Experience with streaming platforms a plus
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of race, national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or disability.