Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by Daylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com. Job Description
Under the supervision of the IT Service Desk Team Lead, the IT Technician will be required to perform several IT/Operation tasks.
You ensure users' IT technical support, research and problem-solving in technical interventions when necessary. You treat and track support/work requests in a timely manner via the corporate IT ticketing system. The user support will be done in an environment of creative development.
- Receives service requests from internal clients and establishes priorities for action depending of the emergency level, establish the diagnosis or nature of the breach, makes adjustments and repairs and document actions taken;
- Installation, management and maintenance of workstations for Windows 7, 8 and 10;
- Game console management and associated peripherals related to the development;
- IT/Operation, inventory tracking and management;
- Provides preventive and corrective maintenance of workstation and software programs;
- Ensures that global IT Security Policies are followed & maintained.
- Help our operation prime with weekly shipping of equipment, this includes and not limited to packing, print labels, contact users prior to shipping.
- The work requires being on-site full time, no possibility of work from home for the time being.
- College Diploma in Computer technology or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in IT support;
- Understanding of networks using TCP / IP;
- Bilingual English / French, spoken and written;
- Proven abilities in solving problems and work under pressure;
- Strongly customer-oriented skills, strives in providing excellent customer service and meet their needs in a timely manner;
- Good communication skills;
- Interest in teamwork and in the success of the company;
- Autonomous and dynamic;
- Occasionally available to work outside regular business hours (emergency and maintenance work).
We are an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and to better games for our users.