Behaviour Interactive, Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. The company boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more. For more information visit: bhvr.com.Job Description
The community manager is responsible for building great communication and engaging with the Dead by Daylight online community. The CM role is to inform, engage and build a strong community, while acting as one of the primary advocates for player feedback within the larger team. We are looking for a great, social media savvy Community Manager to join our team and contribute to building and elevating our Russian-speaking community!
- Work alongside the Regional Lead Community Manager and a great team of Community Managers to generate ideas for social content to drive engagement & inform the Russian Community;
- Act as the advocate for a collaborative and player-centric culture across teams;
- Contribute to the player experience strategy of the game in collaboration with the broader Dead by Daylight team;
- Create content calendars that target varied player types as part of a larger content and engagement strategy;
- Prepare the assets for communications;
- Write and translate engaging copy for use on relevant social media platforms;
- Operate the social media & community channels – with focus on VK.com;
- Engage with players to build relationships with the community and encourage positive and constructive engagement;
- Help organize and participate in real life Community events;
- Send community sentiment & feedback reports;
- Help plan and drive social activity around contests, challenges, fan content and more;
- Monitor the growth and success of the community and of social media platforms;
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to relay player feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community.
- Possess excellent written and spoken communication skills (English and Russian);
- Communications within the team are conducted in English, so the candidate is required to be able to understand, speak and write in English;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in community management and social media content planning, preferably for a gaming or entertainment company;
- A strong collaborative personality;
- Attention to detail, proactivity, creativity, and ability to multitask;
- Knowledge of trends and current communication strategies on social media – with focus on vk.com;
- A love for video games, bonus points for online multiplayer and/or horror;
- Bonus Points: Experience with creating basic assets for social media. (Images / Animated gifs / extra bonus points for Video);
- Bonus Points: Include your favourite meme from VK in your application!