Arkane Austin is looking for a multi-disciplined Senior Producer to manage the organization, scheduling, and daily coordination of cross-functional teams.
- Create and manage development schedules for cross-functional teams of veteran designers, artists, and engineers.
- Collaborate with other producers to identify scheduling dependencies and remove blockers.
- Drive development meetings with clear agendas. Capture action items; radiate information to the team.
- Coordinate the feedback and approvals process.
- Triage game bugs and development issues daily.
- Communicate with lead producers and studio management to foster strong relationships for a high-functioning team.
- 5+ years production experience
- At least one shipped AAA title credited as a Producer
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable experience solving modern game development problems: estimating work, identifying bottlenecks and dependencies, evaluating work quality, improving development processes, and creating shared definitions of Done
- Demonstrable experience using modern production software to schedule and track work
- Self-motivated team player with a strong work ethic and refined attention to detail
- A sincere passion for gaming
- Experience with Agile game development: Scrum, Kanban, Feature-driven development
- Game discipline experience: design, art, engineering, QA
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, and the MS Office suite
- Strong familiarity with Arkane Studios’ games