Arkane Studios' iconic brands such as Dishonored®, Dishonored 2® and Prey® have become staples of popular culture for generations of gamers. We are also proud to announce our newest upcoming title, "Deathloop" - an innovative take on first-person action!
Our company provides technical, design and artistic leadership as a world-renowned game developer and technology innovator since its founding in 1999. Our studio is professional with a relaxed working atmosphere located in Lyon town center.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, incl. private medical insurance, flex hours, 25 paid vacations days per year, sports program, transport titles, onboarding program, etc.
To expand its programming team and strengthen its internal technology, Arkane studios Lyon is seeking talented Engine Programmers to join us for a new unannounced project. These positions are opened to different levels of expertise, from industry veterans to less experienced candidates.
Responsible for adapting, maintaining and optimizing the code of our game engine for PC and consoles. Multipurpose, he/she will deal with technology issues that will come up during production (IO, audio, physics, rendering, memory, and etc)
• Strong knowledge of C/C++
• Experience in building multithreaded, real-time systems
• Experience writing systems balancing performance and maintainability
• Ability to fearlessly jump into large, existing code bases
• Ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Write code that fulfills the functional and technical requirements of the project.
• Develop and optimize the code of engine subsystems by taking full advantage of target hardware and architecture.
• Work with the studio existing software technology and build new technology inorder to fulfill the project’s technical requirements.
• Research coding techniques and algorithms in order to keep current on technological developments and advancements in the game industry.
• Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions to overcome identified risks