Amazon is obsessed with our customers, and our customers are happiest when they’re playing - or making - video games. The Twitch Prime UX team delivers in-game loot, digital games included with Prime, and a Twitch channel subscription every month to our Prime members. We’re building experiences that fundamentally shape and continuously improve the Prime experience for millions of gamers, and every day we learn more about what it is that makes people fall in love with video games. Our team also serves game developers; We’re responsible for the end-to-end tools that game developers use to publish offers to Twitch Prime customers.
You will work collaboratively with designers, research, product management, and other program managers leading projects throughout the planning, design, and development lifecycle. As the UX Program Manager, your emphasis will be on planning and prioritization of design deliverables, resource management, schedule tracking, mitigating project risks, and collaborating across cross-functional teams to deliver innovative solutions across work streams. You will own organizing, producing, and managing how the team shares program goals, schedules, milestones, and deliverables. You are a master planner and a flexible project manager who can balance multiple projects in a creative design environment.
Responsibilities of the role include:
· Facilitate processes that drive progress against goals and objectives, and establishing clear next steps and owners and resolving blocks that impede progress.
· Proactively assess risk, raise flags, and resolve issues before they become issues for the larger teams
· Create, maintain, and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management.
· Work across teams to create strong relationships with stakeholders and senior leadership teams.
· Communicate project status with design team and stakeholders regularly.
· Seek opportunities to make improvements to team efficiency and process.
· Establish and drive activities that build team culture, community, team values and trust.
· 3+ years of experience as a program or project manager, UX producer, or similar role.
· 3+ years of experience leading project delivery for large, cross functional, projects
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
· Background working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary UX team
· Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
· Solid understanding of JIRA & Confluence
· Excellent understanding of UX design and software development lifecycles
· Able to identify and mitigate risk on projects
· Experience with Agile/Scrum
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age