Join the Prime Gaming team as Amazon Prime aims to become the largest and best loved benefit program for gamers. Build partnerships with the top mobile game developers. Be a gaming pioneer and build the largest subscription-based, mobile gaming content program in the world.
Started four years ago, Prime Gaming is Amazon's Prime benefit program for gamers and for those who simply love to play games. We have recently expanded these benefits to include mobile games and are seeking top performing business development professionals to grow key mobile segments.
As a Senior Tech BD Manager for Mobile Gaming, you will be responsible for content acquisition and partnerships, owning the end-to-end process from deal negotiation to post-launch. In this role, you will cultivate key developer and publisher relationships in the growing digital mobile video games segment and lead the strategy and execution for these complex business initiatives. You will work with other stakeholders in marketing, partner management, product, design, and engineering to ensure we launch on time with the greatest impact.
If you are a strong team player and a motivated self-starter, who thrives in a startup-like environment and is excited to make a significant impact in the mobile games industry, we are looking for you!
What you'll do:
· Create and own a portfolio of content partnerships by establishing and maintaining relationships with key mobile game developers and publishers
· Develop and define Amazon Prime's mobile games strategy for one or more segments of the mobile gaming industry
· Prepare financial models and give business reviews to senior management, including investment benefits, risks and prioritization for a portfolio of partnership opportunities
· Negotiate and execute deals to bring mobile gaming content to Prime members, worldwide
· Collaborate closely with other members of the Content, Marketing and Technical teams to ensure the on-time launch of multiple partnerships
· Assess content launches using relevant reporting metrics and recommend and implement improvements for future launches
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· 5+ years in entertainment or content acquisition business development
· 7+ years experience sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
· MBA/MS preferred
· 5+ years of experience in the mobile gaming or mobile app industries
· Experience with technical partner integrations
· Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior level executives
· End-to-end deal experience, including identifying, developing, and executing successful partnerships such as large scale marketing deals, technical collaborations, complex digital media transactions, and strategic technology relationships
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and quantitative analytics
· Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues and influence others internally and externally
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability gain respect of senior management and external executives
· Ability to build and maintain a network of relationships which facilitate deal flow
· Self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
· Passion for mobile games
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age