Prime Gaming is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) to be the customer advocate and owner of the customer experience for our product.
Prime Gaming is a leader in the games subscription business with benefits available to all Amazon Prime members geared at making Prime a no-brainer for game players. Games have the power to connect communities at a massive scale, and in this role, you’ll dive deep into the gaming community and help create new experiences and opportunities for connection.
The ideal candidate will be able to see both business and quality perspectives, enjoy working with data, developers, and gamers, and possess strong test plan creation, test case design, and test automation skills. You will work closely with stakeholders in business development, production, marketing, account management, design, engineering, and multiple 3rd party game developers to ensure consistent launches on time with a high quality bar.
If you have these traits and are excited about making a big impact in the game industry, building innovative solutions, and working with top tier software and video game developers, we're looking for you!
· Lead and manage a team of QAEs and manual testers to perform full end to end testing of content released by Prime Gaming
· Contribute to a positive team environment and proactively help team members to meet and exceed team quality standards and goals
· Regularly report to stakeholders on the quality and reliability of our products
· Identify use cases, create test plans, define test strategies, and create manual and automated test cases
· Review feedback, investigate possible issues, and work with different teams to resolve customer issues
· Exhibit a high attention to detail and maintain low error rates
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
· Demonstrated experience in managing QA teams and leading QA efforts on large-scale software projects or games
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar technical field, or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of QA experience and strong knowledge of QA tools and methodologies
· 3+ years of management experience
· Game industry experience (2+ years) working on cross-platform games or on live services teams.
· Ability to operate within short live service release cycles
· PC, Console, and Mobile testing experience.
· Solid understanding of QA tool development chains and environments.
· Familiarity with service-oriented architecture and product development lifecycles (including C++, Java, XML, messaging protocols, and Web Services).
· Creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.