At Amazon Games, we believe in ground-breaking games that can redefine the boundaries of player experience. We seek talented game developers to join our team and become architects of this vision. We seek talented game developers to join our team and become architects of this vision. Are you a gamer? Are you passionate about relentlessly advocating for the best customer experience through strong partnerships with the various business teams? Do you thrive in a fast-moving culture where customer obsession and the ability to think on your feet are highly valued? Amazon Games is looking for a talented and driven Program Manager to be a subject matter expert and responsible for the customer experience of these games.
Amazon Games customer experience teams acts as the centralized customer experience bar raisers between internal Customer Service, outsourced Customers Service, Game Development, Business teams and Amazon’s customers. The team is looking for a program manager to support one or more games responsible for identifying driving and tracking initiatives that improve both the internal and external Amazon Games customer experience, and measuring results against quality and efficiency metrics. You must be passionate about diving into business problems, tools, workflows, and inter-dependencies to truly understand every aspect of the problem before building a path for solution, while mitigating risks.
Work with the Customer Trust and Moderation team to properly access and route customer facing concerns that carry a potential risk to the Amazon brand. Will be a a key point of contact for relevant teams and support them on properly assessing risks and determining next steps on related escalation, facilitating execution and proper customer resolution by partner teams. This includes capturing instances where front-line CS failed to escalate, and taking appropriate actions for our team to step-in.
This is an opportunity for you to develop a deep understanding and critical thinking around the impact of trust issues to the Amazon brand. This role will allow you to work frequently with various game development teams, marketing teams, and leadership. This role is complex and ambiguous as the roadmap for future expansion is not fully defined. This role will develop skills in operational execution, program management and technical fluency.
You must be passionate about innovation, the customer experience, and leveraging cross-team partnerships to deliver positive and impactful results.
· Be the subject matter expert on the front end and back of your assigned games.
· Be the liaison between various technical, business, and development teams to drive both proactive and reactive mass customer experiences solutions.
· Own and support global cross-team coordination, project management, and be able to swiftly prioritize and multi task based on severity level and strong business judgement.
· Identify and investigate data to isolate issues, develop solutions, and prioritize opportunities for servicing partner teams.
· Have a passion for continuously improving the customer experience.
· Be a creative problem solver who always thinks critically about next steps.
· Possess flexibility and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous work environment.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· 2+ years of customer service management experience.
· 2+ years professional experience managing or project managing game customer service or game operations.
· Experience with identification of areas for process improvement
· Proven ability to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems.
· Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovate solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work independently, self-motivated, and flexible in approaching responsibilities and change.
· Demonstrated organizational skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, managing time, and meeting deadlines.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with varying audiences.
· Passion for games
· Experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Sales, or Collections)
· Comfortable working in a fluid and often times ambiguous environment; capable of making adjustments in both day-to-day and large-scale activities based on new information and developments.
· Ability to discern between material issues impacting deliverables and the day-to-day “noise” of program management.
· Strong cross-team collaboration skills
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role