Are you ready to build the future of entertainment? We are looking for a highly creative Production Manager to lead our Twitch Prime Live production team and help us create the future of interactive video entertainment content. Twitch Prime Live is created to explore new types of entertainment and bring the best of pop culture and gaming together. Our livestream programs are watched by millions of viewers on our Twitch channel. We are ready to ramp up our programming and build out our team.
We are hiring a Production Leader to lead our Production and Creative Organizations in preparing original programming for the Crown Channel on Twitch.
· Are you ready to be responsible or the creation, production and delivery of original programming for the Crown Channel to business result expectations?
· Would you like to own designing and implementing interactive elements for existing programming, including, but not limited to Twitch Extensions, Chat interactions, Mobile based Applications and Real World inputs?
· Do you have the experience to design and implement new production processes that will provide structure and capture learning from our audience?
· You will hire, develop and promote production roles for the Twitch Prime Organization.
· You will build and develop the systems and process to make production of this programming predicable in economic performance and schedule.
· In order to perform these tasks, the candidate will have to demonstrate the ability to organize a creative process, communicate their programming content and intent, and measure their results against clearly communicated business outcomes.
· You will share responsibility for delivering business outcomes that meet creates new Prime members, delivers existing members high value content and programming, and provides our business partners with programming that helps their players get the most out of their games.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Entertainment, or Gaming related discipline.
· 10+ years of product creation experience.
· 5+ years of people management experience.
· 4+ years of experience in Video or Games Production or Design.
· Masters in in Computer Science, Entertainment, or Gaming related discipline.
· 2+ years of Business Operations experience running an existing video studio, game franchise, existing Mobile Video, or Mobile Gaming system.
· Digital interactive entertainment design experience.
· One or more of the following: experience shipping interactive productions to viewing audiences (released and shipped video game production on PC, Console or Mobile); 1+ years of experience as a Twitch/Mixer streamer with 100+ average simultaneous viewers; and/or experience working on a YouTube production with interactive elements.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.