Prime Gaming, part of Amazon Games, provides free games, in-game content, and Twitch benefits to Amazon Prime and Prime Video members around the world. The team launched 4 years ago and is preparing for explosive growth over the next three years.
Prime Gaming is hiring a Marketing Project Coordinator to own coordinating around the globe for all Owned and Operated channels. Your main responsibilities will include managing each channel, helping Marketing Mangers build campaigns, and balancing schedules for channel efficacy and fill rate.
· Responsible for intake and updates of GTMs and actionable Jira tickets for the O&O team
· Help plan, coordinate, and execute campaigns targeted at new and existing customers
· Leverage data to analyze efficiency of the team as well as recommend opportunities for optimization
· Report progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics at regular intervals and ad-hoc
· Advise on Partner Marketing Plans to make O&O and suggestions as well as overall campaign ideas
· 3+ years marketing experience
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to marry customer research with performance metrics to conceive and assess the efficacy of marketing campaigns
· High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Excellent written and presentation skills to communicate across business areas
· Familiarity with content management systems (CMS), HTML, and CSS
· Proven ability to create customer-facing content that is on-brand, relevant, and tailored to targeted audiences
· Experience with Jira, Confluence, or other project management tools a plus
· Strong bias for action and ability to lean into ambiguity
· Experience working in international environments
· Experience in the entertainment industry
· Experience working with a subscription business
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.