Are you a marketer who loves the entertainment industry and believes, like we do, that they have the power to connect and create communities at a massive scale? If so, then this is the team for you. Prime Gaming is Amazon's Prime offering focused on providing value to the gaming community.
Prime Gaming is looking for a highly-motivated and enthusiastic Email Marketing Manager. You will be joining a fast growing, quickly evolving marketing team, so the ability to wear many hats and help out on many projects, in addition to email marketing will be crucial. This ideal candidate will have a track record of operational excellence, creativity and using analytics to drive results. Additionally, this person will help design systems to measure and improve our email performance and customer engagement across all our delivery channels, analyze metrics, course correct based on data and report on performance. They will help build emails that deliver relevant, timely information to our customers that helps improve engagement and retention.
Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining ambitious plans and goals, building programs and processes to scale, and operating daily at the highest level. This role provides an opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
· Plan, coordinate and execute campaigns to drive Prime Gaming engagement, retention, Prime benefits cross-usage, and reactivation
· Work closely with the Customer Experience team to build new automated email programs that will result in improved business metrics
· Collaborate with teams across Games, Prime, and Retail to design and execute joint engagement initiatives to get Prime Gaming inclusion in relevant email programs that will benefit Amazon customers
· Analyze campaign/program performance and relevant email metrics to senior management
· Bachelor's degree in related field
· 5+ years of experience in relevant marketing role
· Experience in entertainment industry
· Consumer Lifecycle Marketing experience (preferred)
· Ability to transform thinking quickly from high-level, strategic thinking into auditing detailed execution
· Excellent communications skills (written and oral) to drive recommendations, articulate tradeoffs, and communicate plans to senior executives
· Ability to juggle a range of projects across Amazon teams, balancing quality and speed
· Ability to work across channels to set and report on KPIs
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Strong Excel skills
· Familiarity working with HTML, CSS
· Proficiency in using SQL to get needed data to drive business and marketing decisions
· An MBA or other advanced degree
· Experience in the video game industry
· Meets/exceeds Company’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Company’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age