Are you the right marketing leader to drive a major Amazon Prime benefit to the next level of adoption? Twitch Prime, the gaming benefit of Amazon Prime, has grown rapidly with positive reviews. With recent changes, it is ripe for rapid expansion, but needs a disruptive thinker to bring through awareness and consideration for two billion gamers globally.
The Head of Marketing is part of the Twitch Prime Leadership team. You will interact closely with senior leaders across internal (Prime, Game Studios) and external (Game Developer) teams and will guide a growing business through PR, creative, social, paid and on-site marketing for B2B and B2C customers. You will be joining a fast growing, quickly evolving organization, where the ability to wear many hats and help out on many projects will be crucial. You will be expected to inspire, lead, think and act both strategically and tactically - from defining the vision, to overseeing the creation, execution, and analysis of game changing marketing plans. You have a track record of creativity, operational excellence and using analytics to drive results. You are passionate about measuring performance and ROI and for understanding what drives consumer behavior with the experience to turn those learnings into action.
The ideal candidate is a passionate and creative marketing leader who delivers great results through disruption, testing, and optimization. They are passionate about measuring performance and ROI. They will be known for trying new things and identifying areas of opportunity with an eye on scalability and impactful change. They will have a demonstrated ability to be creative, to initiate and launch effective marketing programs, thrive in a fast-paced environment, support aggressive timelines, and pivot seamlessly from B2B to B2C marketing. Moreover, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading, coaching and developing teams and future leaders.
Imagine the opportunity do all of this things as part of an agile team that reaches a global gaming audience. Imagine working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Imagine being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-50 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Twitch Prime, where everyone on our team has an impact on delivering happiness to Prime members, game developers and game players around the world.
As Head of Marketing for Twitch Prime your key responsibilities will include:
· Lead and inspire a team of Marketing Managers in charge of all aspects of marketing including: Partner Marketing, Performance Marketing, Acquisition, Engagement, Brand, Creative and Analytics.
· Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns that drive awareness and acquisition, engagement, and retention for Twitch Prime.
· Develop and oversee the execution of the marketing strategy for our core customer segments, including Game Developers, Streamers, and End Customers.
· Raise and maintain the standards to achieve a best-in-class content strategy and execution machine across the entire customer journey by leveraging internal Amazon/Twitch marketing channels as well as external marketing channels.
· Assess, propose and implement new marketing opportunities and channels, including events, influencer marketing, and offline marketing, amongst others.
· Create business and financial analyses, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting.
· Develop insight-driven narratives with sound recommendations.
· Generate bold and innovative ideas for growth.
· Collaborate closely with product and business teams to manage simultaneous time-sensitive projects.
· Build strong relationships with other cross-Amazon Marketing Leaders, including Twitch, Prime and Retail, with the goal of creating joint initiatives, establish best practices, sharing knowledge and developing an unified Amazon vision for the Video Games market segment.
· 10+ years of experience in one or more of the following marketing areas: customer acquisition, content marketing, marketing communications, product marketing or channel marketing, in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
· 5+ years of experience managing high-performing marketing teams.
· 7+ year of experience working with digital, web-based products.
· Experience driving subscription programs revenue.
· Experience in the entertainment industry.
· Experience leveraging diverse perspectives, technologies and organizations to drive storytelling.
· Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
· Excellent organization, project management, and problem-solving skills.
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Experience using SQL and similar queries to analyze data.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.