Are you a senior product leader with a bold vision for the future of video game commerce? We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to lead the development of our commerce products and shape their strategic future. In this role, you will collaborate with game studios, external partners, and many teams throughout Amazon to craft seamless experiences across in-game purchases, game publishing platforms, and Amazon.com. This is a unique opportunity to leverage the breadth of Amazon and invent new ways for game developers to reach their audience.
If you are the perfect applicant, you will skillfully balance big ideas with the need to deliver focused product experiences. You will build strong relationships with your awesome peers, and will make our game studio executives jump with excitement when they hear your plans. You will be energized by complex challenges, and will aggressively push us towards early launches and tests.
When you join Amazon Games, your creative partners will be some of the best from the games industry. They have built and published hundreds of the most successful video games in history. Your game studio partners are excited to build the next hit games, but they need your help.
We are an Amazon team that helps game developers reach more customers who will love their games. It’s always Day-1 at Amazon, but it’s particularly Day-1 in our games publishing business, and we’re excited to see what you can do.
Your Responsibilities would be:
· Build strong relationships with internal and external game studio leaders.
· Learn through those relationships what game developers need to grow their business, and write a clear vision to meet those needs.
· Launching is your driving ambition, so you will begin execution immediately.
· Growing your product through every step, you'll continually deliver value for game developers.
· Measure what is needed to make decisions, and how to increase game developer's success.
· Communicate clearly with our partners, your peers, and our leadership team.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline.
· 8+ years of product management.
· 8+ years in product/software engineering or consulting.
· MBA or Master’s degree in a related field.
· Experience designing or building and shipping successful software products at scale.
· Experience defining user experience, developer APIs and running A/B tests.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age