At Amazon Games, we believe that games have the power to connect communities at a massive scale. We are seeking the industry’s best to help us publish our ambitious game portfolio. Join us, and you’ll have the power of Twitch, Amazon Prime, Amazon Advertising, Amazon Retail and AWS to launch and grow live-service games across platforms and devices. You will work alongside talented industry veterans, with key contributors from dozens of titles including League of Legends, StarCraft II, Diablo 3, Magic: The Gathering, Age of Empires, BioShock, Kingdom Hearts, Thief and The Sims.
We are looking for a Customer Service Integration Manager to join us as the central point of contact for Amazon’s Customer Service team to provide the best experience for our players. The ideal candidate for this role will have a unique ability to combine operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills. In this capacity, you will own the integration plan and execution from end to end with Amazon’s CS group while proactively navigating challenges as they arise, ultimately improving our systems and customer touch points. You have a proven track record of managing multiple complex cross-functional projects while maintaining an efficient plan, tracking issues, and proactively communicating progress against project milestones. This person will also need to be adept at building close working relationships and quickly establishing personal credibility across an organization with many stakeholders.
· Facilitate stakeholder alignment across a diverse set of groups including customer service, game developers, community, marketing, etc.
· Own tracking and reporting of integration activity from policy development to moderation efforts to knowledge base development
· Establish and improve communication protocols for service layer including game downtime, updates, maintenance, etc.
· Initiate proactive communication with our players by working side by side with community and customer service to develop proper messaging and dissemination
· Oversee ongoing moderation and anti-cheat efforts by working closely with game developers and community to enforce guidelines and improve toolsets
· Author requirements for tools and technology to aid our ability to resolve customer issues seamlessly
· BA degree or equivalent experience
· 7+ years in customer service field
· 5+ years of management experience in games based customer service
· Excellent cross-group collaboration skills; Ability to impact and influence outcomes in a matrixed environment
· Ability to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a sharp attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills; ability to clearly articulate complex technical solutions
· A passionate gamer!
· Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
· Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age