At Amazon Games, we believe that games have the power to connect communities at a massive scale. We are seeking the industry’s best to help us publish our ambitious game portfolio. Join us, and you’ll have the power of Twitch, Amazon Prime, Amazon Advertising, Amazon Retail and AWS to launch and grow live-service games across platforms and devices. You will work alongside talented industry veterans, with key contributors from dozens of titles including League of Legends, StarCraft II, Diablo 3, Magic: The Gathering, Age of Empires, BioShock, Kingdom Hearts, Thief and The Sims.
We are looking for a Creative Marketing Lead to deliver compelling campaigns that excite and engage our customers and provoke action. Leading a team of internal and external creative partners, the ideal candidate will bring a mix of marketing expertise, creative vision, and business understanding. We’re looking for an experienced manager of people, and someone who has a natural eye for design along with a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
Objectives of the Role
· Communicate with key stakeholders internally (development teams, marketing, executives) and externally (partner agencies and vendors) in a spirit of collaboration, building strong relationships, communicating and collaborating effectively, articulating complex issues in an effective manner.
· Have a strong POV and creative vision along with a clear, concise ability to provide direction to internal and external partners both written and verbally.
· Articulate and pitch creative concepts to peers, senior leadership, producers and talent.
· Think across platforms, mastering the idiosyncrasies of each and create tailored content across channels that help drive marketing objectives.
· Instill a passion for collaboration, teamwork and inspiration throughout the Games Creative team.
· Effectively direct and manage the development of all creative assets for marketing materials including key art and trailers; video, digital, social, event and experiential for special projects that span the business.
· Forecast resourcing needs and work with key stakeholders to drive a schedule for projects while prioritizing and using resources effectively, communicating needs and trade-offs if schedule is at risk.
· Allocate, manage and track budgets for creative asset development.
· 10+ years of creative experience
· 7+ years of creative marketing and design experience that encompasses digital, interactive, marketing, and brand design
· 5+ Games industry experience
· Ability to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a sharp attention to detail
· A strong portfolio of work showing creative invention and innovation with the ability to articulate big and breakthrough ideas in different marketing channels.
· Proven ability to deliver compelling creative that engaged and provoked action.
· Experience in handling multiple titles at once, and having the ability to prioritize, monitor and manage workload.
· Experience working on global projects.
· Ability to track budgets on creative projects and negotiate estimates.
· Experience leading campaigns for games and entertainment properties.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age