At Amazon Game Studios, we see gaming becoming the largest entertainment form on Earth. We are seeking the industry’s best talent to help us create, publish and support games being developed in our Seattle studios. Join us, and you’ll have the power of Amazon’s tools and technology, including Twitch, AWS, and more, to shape the future of games.
Amazon Game Studios is looking for an exceptionally skilled and enthusiastic 3D Art Generalist. In this role you will join a senior team and contribute to a new mobile game in development. The ideal candidate has a strong portfolio showing stylized 3D models, hand painted textures, simple rigs and cool animations. You have a technical understanding of game engines such as UE4, Unity, and/or Lumberyard and how to implement your assets cleanly and easily. You possess strong communication skills and production sensibilities. You thrive in a fast paced environment and aim to create great games that will be loved for years to come.
Day to day you'll work with our team to create and implement amazing visuals, prototype new and exciting features, be an advocate for the player, provide feedback to outsource vendors, and wear multiple hats.
· Implement and optimize various types of 2D and 3D art content
· Able to create professional quality art and provide thoughtful feedback on art
· Have strong prioritization and written communication skills
· Able to switch hats when necessary to generate the largest impact during various phases of development
· 3+ years professional experience with Unreal 4, Unity, or Lumberyard in an Art role
· Professional experience in Unreal 4 or Lumberyard
· Professional experience with mobile games
· Professional experience with Maya, Photoshop, and After Effects
· Professional 3D animation experience
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.